LOVE THAT PHOTO Terms and Conditions
1. Your booking fee of $50 must be paid to secure your booking. This is due at time of booking, the balance must be paid in full 1 week prior to your session, unless you have agreed to a ( payment plan with Love That Photo, Full payment must be paid within 1 month).
2. Reproduction of images without consent from the photographer is unlawful and strictly prohibited. Scanning, screen capturing, and printing of images are all considered copyright infringement.
3. Love That Photo owns the Copyright in all photographs.
4. Your photo’s are made available to you in an online gallery, you need to select your favourites within 3 working days. After this period photos may be deleted.
5. Model Release: I/We give permission to Love That Photo Photography to use any image of our sitting for industry competitions and for reasonable general promotional advertising for the Studio. The usage for any other purpose is to be renegotiated between the parties and requires specific permission by us.
6. Cancellation: Either the Client or the Photographer may postpone the photoshoot without cost or penalty, due to illness or bad weather. If client wishes to cancel the photoshoot they will forfeit the booking fee. If the photographer needs to cancel the photoshoot, they will find an alternative photographer to carry out your session or refund you your deposit.
7. The use of camera’s and mobile phones are strictly prohibitied in the studio.
1. The prints made by the studio are manufactured with the finest and latest materials available, the Studio unconditionally guarantees them. If in the client’s opinion any prints produced by the studio has lost its original colour or density, the studio will replace the photograph at 50% of the then current selling price. The original must be returned and the reprinting charge paid in advance. The warranty will be valid for as long at the studio has in its possession the original digital files in a printable condition.
2. The Studio shall carry out this assignment with due care and diligence, however there are elements beyond the studios control including faulty material, equipment failure, damaged and corrupted digital image files, loss of digital files between studio and laboratories employed by the Studio, industrial disputes, sickness, laboratory closures or weather conditions which may inhibit the progress and performance of the assignment (session). The studio shall be limited to a refund in part or full at the sole discretion of the studio.
By clicking submit, you are indicating that you agree with my terms and conditions PRIOR to making a booking. Your booking is not guaranteed until your booking fee is paid. Your booking fee is deducted from your chosen package. Love That Photo Photography pricing is non-negotiable and subject to change at any time, but is guaranteed once your session fee has been paid.