My newborn photography sessions have quickly become one of my favourite sessions to photograph. I am so honoured to be a part of this exciting time in your lives, and to capture these precious memories you will have forever.
Answering your Questions
- “What age does my baby need to be” – When your baby is between 5-14 days old, preferably no later than 14 days, if you are wanting those curly, sleepy poses.
- “What time are sessions” – Newborn sessions take place at 9.30am Monday to Sunday to fit in with you and your partners work schedule.
- “When do I need to book” – Book your session while you are still pregnant and confirm the date and time once your baby is born. But don’t worry Love That Photo holds a few open sessions so give them a call to fit you in at late notice.
- “Can I pay my session off with part payments” – You are more than welcome to make part payments.
- “Can you travel to my home” – Yes I do travel, there is a small travel fee to out of town locations. I also offer lifestyle sessions at home.
My newborn photography packages include the following:
- An accredited professional photographer registered with the AIPP
- Fully vaccinated including Whooping Cough
- A studio that is a calm and inviting space
- Beautiful props that I use to style your session
- High resolution images plus prints.
Newborn packages start at $250 for the Fresh 48 Hospital Session – Book the ‘The Cutie Pie Package‘ and receive a Free Gift, currently a teething bracelet from Dust & Amber. Love That Photo supports local business.
To book a session or find out about more collections please give Ann-Maree a call on 0427874036 or email email@example.com
Alternatively complete the online booking form at ‘Book Now’ and I will be in touch with you soon.